Web browser setup is another name for this way of Netgear WiFi Extender Setup. To manually set up a Netgear extender, follow the steps outlined below.
* Plug your Netgear range extender into an electrical socket to turn it on.
* Connect your WiFi device to the extension.
* Open the network management and connect to the SSID Netgear ext.
Open your preferred web browser. Go to the mywifiext login page by default.
* If you haven't previously done so, create an account.
* Select the network you'd want to expand.
* Select the next option.
* Finally, press the finish button.
Kudos! You've completed the installation of the new extension. You may now put your Netgear range extender wherever you want. Connect to the Netgear Extender (SSID) after that to have an uninterrupted internet connection across your house.