1. Go to the above-mentioned website and pick "devices" from the drop-down menu. From there, select "settings" from the list of options.
2. On the top panel, you'll notice a list of the many sorts of printers that HP produces. This includes DeskJet, OfficeJet, ENVY, LaserJet, and other printers.
3. Choose the printer type that you have from the list of possibilities provided.
4. Once you've chosen an option from the list above, mention OfficeJet because your printer is an OfficeJet model. Following that, a popup displays, asking for the precise model number and other information about your HP printer.
5. This page also includes information on where to find the model number of your printer on the printer itself, for your convenience.
6. If your HP printer model is not included in any of the selections, you can choose this option.
7. The next step is for the individual to key in the model and name of their printer in the box.
8. After you've filled in the name of your printer model and other information, you'll be sent to a page where you may download the necessary software to set up your printer. This is an important step.
Finally, the www.123.hp/setup website may be used for various purposes, such as requesting assistance with difficulties that may develop when using an HP printer. This website also has customer service information and contact information, as well as the ability to download specifications about one's programme.
Check Also: www.amcrest.com/support